Night School (Premiere party)

Image
Word on the streets say there will be a grand event sometime this month in anticipation of Night School - the movie and invitees will have a blast pus, a first hand screening of the movie before it is released nationwide. I'll keep you posted.

How well do you love African (Nigerian Food)?


True Story.

So I went to this restaurant a while back and I couldn't help but eavesdrop on an American couple who were trying to figure out what meal they would love to eat. Then the lady said...
She'd settle for Pounded yam with Egusi and a separate plate of Asun to go with it, her male companion agreed to have the same thing. I had to wait to see how this would turn out, lo and behold.... they were served, I thought they were going to use cutlery to eat this meal but aaah, they went beast mode with their hands (the woman even licked her fingers loudly after each gulp) and I was (at that moment) proud to be a Nigerian.

Do you have a similar story or an appreciative one concerning food? Tell me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog